cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

amanda_woolsey
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my account, I forgot my password and cannot reset it without getting the notice "You are locked out of your account contact Public Mobile"

I can't pay my bill and I have important calls to make to America. 

4 REPLIES 4

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@amanda_woolsey   While you are waiting for the moderators you can download App TextNow,it is free call USA and Canada!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@amanda_woolsey wrote:

I am locked out of my account, I forgot my password and cannot reset it without getting the notice "You are locked out of your account contact Public Mobile"

As above with the moderators for the password.

If you have a pre-registered credit card on file then you can use it in the 611 service too.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@amanda_woolsey While you are waiting for the moderators you can get a voucher from www.recharge.com and call 611 to put the voucher funds onto your account.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amanda_woolsey wrote:

Click the link to send a private message to the moderators.  Response time is between a few hours up to 48 hrs.

Link

Important: In your message to the moderators, include the following information listed in the following post by @mimmo:  Note, @mimmo's post is the 2nd post in that thread.

Contacting the moderators: what to include.

Need Help? Let's chat.