cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Validation error

Stevemag90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up a sim card and put in my visa number but on the last page my screen timed out and it said validation error.  I tried a few more times and on another computer with no avail.  I did get an email confirming I was set up and I was charged $44 on my visa but could not set up an account and could not use my sim card.   I ended up going with a different carrier but I need my money refunded and need to make sure they won't keep charging me every month.   If someone could please figure this out for me as soon as possible I will be greatly please.   Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Stevemag90   Sorry to hear that you having issues.You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Stevemag90 You likely won't be able to get a refund. To make sure you don't keep getting charged you will need to make sure you remove your credit card information as @CellGirl said, to do that you will need to contact a moderator to get access to your account, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Stevemag90 wrote:

I set up a sim card and put in my visa number but on the last page my screen timed out and it said validation error.  I tried a few more times and on another computer with no avail.  I did get an email confirming I was set up and I was charged $44 on my visa but could not set up an account and could not use my sim card.   I ended up going with a different carrier but I need my money refunded and need to make sure they won't keep charging me every month.   If someone could please figure this out for me as soon as possible I will be greatly please.   Thank you 

@Stevemag90 

Hi Steve. There's typically no refunds with prepaid service. To prevent auto-payments, you can delete your credit card details while logged into your self-serve account.

Need Help? Let's chat.