cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More than 1 data add on

Dninclaus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is there a limit to the data add ons you can buy ?

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dninclaus please note @NDesai raises a good point that it makes a difference if you are talking about US Roaming data add-ons or the regular domestic ones.  As @Anonymous noted, I don't believe there is any limit on the domestic (non-roaming) data add-ons.  I remember a while back seeing someone in the community whom had purchased--I believe--12 of them at once and had them all stacked up and waiting in case needed.  That scenario never made sense to me, and I think that if you are in need of more than a few a year, you definitely would be better off looking at a different plan as $30/GB is much more expensive than plan data.  If you need more than PM offers in plan data, you may want to look at other options elsewhere.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Not sure on the max limit, but you can purchase more than 1 CA data add-ons. If you buy 2, it will say you have 2048MB available to use. This can't be done with the US roaming add-ons as there is a 10 days expiry limit.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Do you mean simultaneously? What purpose do you have in mind?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't think there is a limit.  However, it usually isn't cost effective to do that.  Would be cheaper to change your plan to include more data.  The addons are generally much more expensive than adding data to a plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.