cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More proof that PM service is superior to at least Bell's.

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
6 REPLIES 6

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@will13am wrote:

@BEER, why look back?  Service providers need to understand the time to keep the customer is the time that they still are a customer. 

Right on! !!!  Banks, Internet, cell providers and more assume that once they got you they can forget about you.  They may soon catch on that  they must focus on keeping existing customers from fleeing to their competition.

troyfy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I found Virgin customer service to be pretty good. 

Ominus011
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As a former employee of Bell and Virgin, I've always been surprised as to why people would ever consider going with either company for their BYOP or prepaid plans.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER, why look back?  Service providers need to understand the time to keep the customer is the time that they still are a customer. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Well, you might get contradictory responses here sometimes too. 🙂 But given that it's a public forum, someone will come along and offer a correction if something is off the mark. 

It's apples and oranges to compare live chat on a site to a public/open forum. Live chat reps are only given so much info to share and the higher ups may not all be on the same page so they get mixed signals. And to each their own; one service may work better for others, so not sure I'd frame it in terms of "proof" and "superiority". 

No matter what service, I think there are people who want to help. PM is awesome and it works better for me than other services, but it may not be for everyone. I've had exceptional customer reps on Telus and Koodo, for example. Unfortunately, mileage varies and not all sources of help are created equally. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing the experience and am glad PM works for you!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@BEER Thanks to share with us your...bad... experience! And go the community!!

Need Help? Let's chat.