cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying early to reset my monthly cycle (to obtain new monthly data)

guilab
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I think the subject says it all. I've read that moderators can do this, but how? No I do not want to add more data to my plan, this is a one-time mistake.

Any help on this would be appreciated 🙂

Guillaume

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Payments are processed when your current cycle (30 or 90 days) is over.

If you want to change when your cycle ends, you would need to change plans or get the mods to reset your plan in the middle of your cycle.  

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@guilab wrote:

Hi, I think the subject says it all. I've read that moderators can do this, but how? No I do not want to add more data to my plan, this is a one-time mistake.

Any help on this would be appreciated 🙂

Guillaume

Yes, this (renewing plan early) can only be done by the moderators (how? through their internal systems, I would imagine ;o).  It will start a new 30/90 day cycle, and you will pay the full amount immediately and forfeit any remaining days in the previous 30/90 day cycle.  Some have said that it may affect rewards/credits, if you're concerned about that, but you will have to contact the moderators to have that sorted out later.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@guilab , you can do this by contacting the moderator team and asking them to do it. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.