cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Moderators Joined the Community

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

On behalf of the community and oracles, welcome to the community.  

As part of the new Support Structure, mods from other channels have registered to the community. This means more mods will be available to help out users with the account related issues. Finally, a bit of rest to @Mary_M @Shazia_K @MarieHelene_L and @Simon_O.

You can all see who's online on this page

See you all around. 

39 REPLIES 39

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@J_PM Can you please unpin this old thread from the Get Support board? Thanks

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I did get then

@crystalholtby78 I don't understand--you got what, when?  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

crystalholtby78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did get then

srlawren

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I need help on Oct 13 someone change my son plan to 10 dollar then 40 plan I top up 103 dollar I want it back 

@crystalholtby78 we told you how to contact the moderator team on one of your several other threads where you mentioned this issue.  You never answered @Anonymous here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-6-GB-at-3G-speeds-for-45/m-p/294647/highlight/true#M20401 when he asked if you contacted the moderator team.  You need to do that ASAP if you haven't already.  I gave you directions how to do so here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-6-GB-at-3G-speeds-for-45/m-p/294532/highlight/true#M20395

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

crystalholtby78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I need help on Oct 13 someone change my son plan to 10 dollar then 40 plan I top up 103 dollar I want it back 

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

Its time to scale up this operation again or offer some overtime shifts.

@RobertQc with no offense to our wonderful moderator team, I would actually rather see PM invest in fixing more issues that would reduce the need to contact the moderator team.  Allowing plan changes on suspended plans was a great step, but there's a lot of room for improvement.  

@srlawrenThis would be ideal. I wish I could bravo this multiple times.

srlawren

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc with no offense to our wonderful moderator team, I would actually rather see PM invest in fixing more issues that would reduce the need to contact the moderator team.  Allowing plan changes on suspended plans was a great step, but there's a lot of room for improvement.  

@Eveseric wrote:
How can I speak to someone about my account

@Eveseric, you have to contact the @Moderator_Team. Include in your private message all relevant information such as your e-mail address, phone number, account number and a detailed description of your problem.

Here is the Knowledge Base article about contacting the moderators:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Eveseric
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
How can I speak to someone about my account

SD08

@LindaR wrote:

How do I get a moderator to help un lock my account?

@LindaR

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address and phone number.

Your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message.

LindaR

How do I get a moderator to help un lock my account?

Michael77
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Thank you, NDesai!

Very helpful! 🙂

@Someone_here@Someone_here wrote:
Any idea what are the bed and clock icons for?

That only appears on mobile site. I believe bed icon is active since time and clock icon is online since time.  

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire
@NDesai, thanks for the online link!
Any idea what are the bed and clock icons for?

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Saray un-retired Smiley LOLSmiley LOLSmiley LOL

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

SD08

@will13am wrote:

I count a total of 10 moderators.  I thought most of the contact was done through the community forum, but I guess I was totally wrong. 

So far, I count 17 (those with "Mod" next to their name):

Abdoulaye_N

Aïssata_B

Amine_E
Annie_Q
Ashley_T
Babacar_W

Chris_P

Gregory_V
Kaba_C
MarieHelene_L
Mary_M

Melissa_V
Noella_B
Saray_O (un-retired Smiley Happy)
Shazia_K
Simon_O
Syed_S

It appears 7 of them are online at the moment.

Welcome to all the moderators who have yet to introduce thenselves!  Smiley Happy

@srlawren wrote:

@will13am no that's right, all support is now through the community, hence the greater number of moderators avaialble at any given time, as compared to previous.

I know that everything has been amalgamated into the community forum now.  The number of moderators here have more than doubled.  I thought previously, most people were going through here to get in touch with moderators.  Based on the new faces that have migrated into the moderator team, it looks like the social media channels had very brisk business.  All we need now is a better price plan to test out the efficiency of the new arrangement. 

srlawren

@will13am no that's right, all support is now through the community, hence the greater number of moderators avaialble at any given time, as compared to previous.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I count a total of 10 moderators.  I thought most of the contact was done through the community forum, but I guess I was totally wrong. 

Acekiller

Do we have enough mods to go 24/7?

jpar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to the new mods!! Smiley Very Happy

SD08

@sofia_arif23

Click this Moderator_Team link to private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Include your PM SIM card number, e-mail address, the phone number you've ported from Freedom, and the phone number you then ported over from Chatr.

sofia_arif23
Hello, I hope you are doing well. Can you please help me with my account. I ported over my person cellphone account from freedom mobile before the deadline for the promo ended for freedom mobile users to come over to public mobile. Once I ported over my Freedom Mobile account my promo plan was activated. I did not see the extra 6GB per 90days and emailed the support team (emailing was allowed back then) and they said it will take 72hours for the 6GB promo to be added. I later chamhed my cell number my business line using my previous chatr account by going under the change number tab. My brothers have done the same method and now see the 6GB promo. I still do not see the 6GB promo. I can provide you with my old freedom mobile account info if you like. Please help me with this issue. I left freedom mobile for this amazing promo plan and I don't seem to have it yet?

Saray_O

Hi guys, 

Glad to be back! Robot Very Happy

- Saray

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

isn't it great to see so many new mods? Hihi, yayyy  -  I'm excited for them !!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@Ashley wrote:

Welcome to the pm community new mods!!

Nothing against you guys but I think it's a little too late for this.  With the new increased price and backwards plan structure, I am afraid that we will never see the same a workload on mods like we used to see during promo. 

Even if there's a promo is offered in the near future, I am afraid that people will judge the company going in the wrong direction due to these changes in plan and pricing and will be afraid of taking a risk of joint pm. 

+1,000,000!!!  I was going to say exactly the same thing.  Perhaps they can prove us wrong by rolling back prices. 

Ashley
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome to the pm community new mods!!

Nothing against you guys but I think it's a little too late for this.  With the new increased price and backwards plan structure, I am afraid that we will never see the same a workload on mods like we used to see during promo. 

Even if there's a promo is offered in the near future, I am afraid that people will judge the company going in the wrong direction due to these changes in plan and pricing and will be afraid of taking a risk of joint pm. 

srlawren

@ShawnC13 agreed.

@will13am yes the former email support team are now on community duty.  🙂  This is a direct result of the consolidation to the single channel for support.  Hopefully this helps with some of the concerns people had on the support side of things.  

@mimmo @will13am Whoever contacts on other channels will be redirect to the community. This could be an automated message. The same Moderator_Team will exist and it will send the PM to all moderators. Since they are in the same team now and probably working at the same place, they will be able to better organize the prioritize all PMs.

Need Help? Let's chat.