cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Moderators Joined the Community

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

On behalf of the community and oracles, welcome to the community.  

As part of the new Support Structure, mods from other channels have registered to the community. This means more mods will be available to help out users with the account related issues. Finally, a bit of rest to @Mary_M @Shazia_K @MarieHelene_L and @Simon_O.

You can all see who's online on this page

See you all around. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.
If you need to contact PM Customer Support Agent, create a Ticket.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

38 REPLIES 38

Eveseric
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
How can I speak to someone about my account

@Eveseric wrote:
How can I speak to someone about my account

@Eveseric, you have to contact the @Moderator_Team. Include in your private message all relevant information such as your e-mail address, phone number, account number and a detailed description of your problem.

Here is the Knowledge Base article about contacting the moderators:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Its time to scale up this operation again or offer some overtime shifts.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc with no offense to our wonderful moderator team, I would actually rather see PM invest in fixing more issues that would reduce the need to contact the moderator team.  Allowing plan changes on suspended plans was a great step, but there's a lot of room for improvement.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc wrote:

@RobertQc with no offense to our wonderful moderator team, I would actually rather see PM invest in fixing more issues that would reduce the need to contact the moderator team.  Allowing plan changes on suspended plans was a great step, but there's a lot of room for improvement.  

@srlawrenThis would be ideal. I wish I could bravo this multiple times.

crystalholtby78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I need help on Oct 13 someone change my son plan to 10 dollar then 40 plan I top up 103 dollar I want it back 

srlawren

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I need help on Oct 13 someone change my son plan to 10 dollar then 40 plan I top up 103 dollar I want it back 

@crystalholtby78 we told you how to contact the moderator team on one of your several other threads where you mentioned this issue.  You never answered @z10user4 here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-6-GB-at-3G-speeds-for-45/m-p/294647... when he asked if you contacted the moderator team.  You need to do that ASAP if you haven't already.  I gave you directions how to do so here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Get-6-GB-at-3G-speeds-for-45/m-p/294532...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

crystalholtby78
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I did get then

srlawren

@crystalholtby78 wrote:

I did get then

@crystalholtby78 I don't understand--you got what, when?