cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly renewal of plan notification

Snow_Ball
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I miss no longer receiving the monthly notification that my plan has been renewed. I like resetting my statistics at that time. 

8 REPLIES 8

@esjliv- Oh yeah I've already forgotten about the midnight (9pm pacific) texts. 🙂 It didn't matter to me because I use DND at night.

There was a text for suspended? I guess in relation to being informed that the payment didn't work.

I wonder if the data notifications were not understanding that it's all data from plan and add-ons.

Accurate? Here? 🙂

But we still get the texts about an expiring card. And of course C C T S as required.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dust2dust - that may be. But, I do recall a lot of posts complaining about those texts we used to get. Mostly issues about being sent at midnight and customers didn't know how to silence them.

Let alone the texts that were received, that shouldn't have been received (issue with card/nonpayment when there wasn't an issue, suspended account when not suspended , data used up when still had data left, etc etc).

Maybe taking out all the 'nice to have' text notifications, creates more resources for more accurate ones? Wishful thinking maybe..?

@esjliv- I would say it's a judgment of what we see here. We see more posts about where is it than we used to see about please stop it. Those posts were kind of rare. But we've seen quite a number of these kinds of posts looking for it since the stopping of them. But that's just my sense of observation of the community. We don't know if there was a constant flood of complaints to support to stop it. Then of course with new customers they wouldn't know the difference. What it is now is what it is now.

@softech wrote:

Let them know while some people hate this, there are more who love these texts

Are you sure there are more that love these texts, than dislike them @softech  ?  😆

Snow_Ball

Thanks, I just sent a message to a PM agent. 

Snow_Ball

Thanks, that would work. I just liked the notification each month.🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Snow_Ball 

They have stopped it for couple months

Voice your concern to PM agent and ask them to escalate.  Let them know while some people hate this, there are more who love these texts

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Yes, @Snow_Ball , that has stopped for us.

Perhaps set a repeating calendar notification every 30 days instead?

Need Help? Let's chat.