cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly discount for new members not applied to account

sirlance
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

the current monthly deal that can be observed on the web enen to this day was not offered to me when signing up and couldn't apply it upon sign-up. is there any way to fix this as i have 3 additional phone to move over but i am not going to unless this can be fixed. i am already getting a bad taste in my mouth from this move.

9 REPLIES 9

Chandell25
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I got my account with PM it was about two years ago, I remember I didn't pay anything not even for a SIM card (got it free) until 30 days later I paid 39$(My monthly bill) and ever since I get at least 2$ off every month for paying it online. They don't charge anything the first month so I would assume you will get the discount when your bill is due or like the next person said, unless you missed the bill due date then you are not eligible for that offer. Just trying to give you my pov because I have never had a problem with this company, they are a great in my opinion. 

You are welcome @sirlance . Glad that we could help you . Thanks for choosing my response as the solution.  Have a great weekend.

@sirlance wrote:

thanks, yes that does answer the question now I just have to wait and see if u are correct. thanks again

sirlance
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

thanks, yes that does answer the question now I just have to wait and see if u are correct. thanks again

greenr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Takes 30 days to kick in...same thing happen with my added 5gb bonus 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@sirlance wrote:

the current monthly deal that can be observed on the web enen to this day was not offered to me when signing up and couldn't apply it upon sign-up. is there any way to fix this as i have 3 additional phone to move over but i am not going to unless this can be fixed. i am already getting a bad taste in my mouth from this move.

It's not a matter of a deal being "offered to you", or being able to "apply it upon sign-up", but rather, it's something that if an offer is on the site, and you sign-up, you simply get it credited within your plan, as the others have already said. If you log in to your online account, you should see the credit listed in there, sooner or later, i.e. as mentioned, it will happen within the next 30 days, but in all likelihood, it'll be sooner.

If you're signing up 3 more accounts, be sure to use your newly acquired referral code in each of those other sign-ups, so that those accounts will also get a $10 credit, and your account will get a $1/30days credit for each of those other accounts, for each billing cycle that each of those other accounts is active with Public Mobile.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sirlance 

Read the promo details.  Your first $5 or $10 credit will be in your account within 30 days after your activation.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/10off-8months

"Please note, the first credit will be applied within 30 days of activation, the remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date."

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@sirlance , if when you signed up there were no promotions offered, you cannot ask for what was not available at the time.  All these deals are timed offers for new activations.  It is what it is.  Bad taste in mouth or otherwise.  I think that you best bet is to take advantage of the onging deal as much as you can by signing up all the new lines you intend to move over.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

The Lunar promotion is applied within 30 days of sign up for payment 2 through 9 as per the terms.

• Eligible customers will receive a credit for months 2-9, then resume paying full price from month 10 and onwards. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Remaining credits will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you switch your rate plan, OR fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for this promotion.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@sirlance the monthly $5 or 10 discount plan depending of the lunar promotion will be added within 30 days. It will then be applied in months 2 to 9. Welcome to PM. 

@sirlance wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.