cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Invoice/ monthly payments

Macdonalderin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

How can I print off my monthly invoices/ payments for last year 2022.

2 REPLIES 2

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Macdonalderin 

on your laptop, log in but first enable incognito mode. Then click on Payment, Payment History, select the date range for 12 months...then click on Download. It'll create a printable pdf...but as previous suggestion pointed out...you need CSA assistance if'n you need tax info too.

Hope that all helps.

added pic...

paym.png

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Macdonalderin you can definitely check Payment History page from My Account and download it and see if that is what you want.

But if you want official invoices with tax showing , you will need to open ticket for PM support to prepare for you

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (requires access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.