cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods? helloooo

shott
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have sent two messages to the moderators in an many days and its just crickets. This is my third day without phone service and I'm getting pretty pissed off.

5 REPLIES 5

joshuacardinal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@JL9 wrote:

It is looking like that window may actually be increasing, judging from some of the threads on here, and my own experience.

@mimmo wrote:

Reply time seems to be about 36 hours since last message sent .  What is your issue? A payment failure?

I sent a message for a customer couple weeks back and it took almost a week to get a response. he kept showing up to the store and there was nothing I could do.

I sent a message on my account on Saturday morning and still have nothing today, but hopefully get a response before the days over

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It is looking like that window may actually be increasing, judging from some of the threads on here, and my own experience.

@mimmo wrote:

Reply time seems to be about 36 hours since last message sent .  What is your issue? A payment failure?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@shott wrote:

I have sent two messages to the moderators in an many days and its just crickets. This is my third day without phone service and I'm getting pretty pissed off.

Is there maybe an issue the community would be able to assist you with?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@shott wrote:

Sorry I know it sucks but you have already contacted the mods so there is not much more you can do but wait they are really busy but will get back to you a soon as they can.

Usually should be within 48 hours.  No need to send multiple messages or it will just slow down the process unless you forgot to include your identity / pin number for verification then sending a second message (Click to send) will speed it up for you as the first response from them will be "who are you? " or "whats your pin?".  For more information about contacting a moderator Click Here

Need Help? Let's chat.