cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderator Wait Times

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

I just sent the moderators a private message. Does anyone know what times are like today?

Thanks

17 REPLIES 17

jivetalker

@softech

Wow no kidding! It just keeps getting quicker and quicker around here. I guess there isn't as many issues to deal with anymore. That certainly dispels the myth that there's no customer service here.

Thought would give an update on customer service wait times today. I sent a detailed private message as per my usual method  at 10:37am pt and received a message back that my request was fulfilled at 10:45am pt. 8 minutes total time to wait and deal with customer service. Awesome!!

true.. if Mod keeps up with this wait time, it is really not much different than calling on the phone.. 

Yes, wait time is decent. A lot better than waiting on phone for an hour. 

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jivetalker 

Well I finally had to use a moderator today and again really fast service. 16 minutes and everything was done. A shout out to Hassel great job you did today!

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jivetalker 

I haven't had to use a moderator for a few months now but that's quite the improvement since March. I waited around 2 or 3 hours last time I used one anything under an hour fantastic!

@jivetalker 

Wow....that's on the faster end of the scale. I have recieved a reply in 10 minutes  a few times but generally the last few months have been 1 to 2 hours on average. Earlier this week I recieved no reply at all for 2 messages sent 6 hours apart ( for a low priority issue) but the third message sent the following day was answered in 10 minutes.

jivetalker

@softech 

Yes. Thank you. More than one.

yeah. glad it works out without a long wait..   Mod has resolved your issue?

jivetalker

@BlueB 

Yes I just wanted an idea of how to plan my afternoon but I was surprised it was so quick. Great customer service as far as I'm concerned.

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jivetalker 

That's great to hear!  Thanks for the comment about 10 minutes as well... obviously replies won't always be that quick, but helps us understand the current state of how everything is going.  🙂

jivetalker

Thanks for the replies. I was really hoping to get an answer from someone who had contacted the moderators today. Anyhow I got my answer before anyone replied to my question because as soon as I posted the question . Voila! I had a private message.

My wait time today....10 minutes.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Moderator Hours Of Operation When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Arguably, it also depends on the priority/complexity of the message.  I've had to run a few threads before and some got faster replies than others.  🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@jivetalker wrote:

Hi,

I just sent the moderators a private message. Does anyone know what times are like today?

Thanks

@jivetalker 

Officially:

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Moderators are available:

• Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/moderator-hours-of-operation

Unofficially, sometimes within a couple of hours, but really depends upon staff availability and how busy they are with current issues.

they reply quick sometime, in a matter of hour or two.. but it really depends.

please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right.  Mod will communicate with you via messaging within Community

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@jivetalker Depends on their workload. Usually, they respond in 24-48 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.