cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mod Team Appreciation

dnadolny
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I've now had to put tickets in a couple of times for the mod team. I have found them nothing but helpful, professional, and competent. I'm actually happier here with this customer service than with a lot of other over-the-phone customer service I've received over the years.

Is there anything that I can do to show appreciation to the mod team and thank them for the work they do?

12 REPLIES 12

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Please and thank you goes a long way. What a thoughtful idea @dnadolny! Always remember that there are people at the other end that have limited control, don't write the policies, and do what they can to serve others!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@dnadolny Yes, mods are awesome. They helped me several times within an hour in prompt and professional manner. Great job, @Alan_K ! Thank you all! :robothappy:

Nothing wrong (that I know of) in mentioning those that helped you here by name. I did that awhile back in a topic and it obviously was noted and commented on by their superiors.

AE_Collector

@zblackma wrote:

@dnadolny, depending upon what you mean by anything would be to find out where the call centre is located.

I had asked for this information a long time ago when I knew the mods were located in Montreal. @Mary_M  one of the lead mods at the time said that it wasn't necessary and that my message of thanks was enough and would get passed on.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alan_K
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dnadolny wrote:

I've now had to put tickets in a couple of times for the mod team. I have found them nothing but helpful, professional, and competent. I'm actually happier here with this customer service than with a lot of other over-the-phone customer service I've received over the years.

Is there anything that I can do to show appreciation to the mod team and thank them for the work they do?

Thanks @dnadolny, the team and I really appreciate these kind words! 

@dnadolny  Whenever I deal with the moderators I always ask for a review link at the conclusion of our service interaction. This gives you the ability comment/compliment the moderator on their customer service and gives direct feedback to public mobile on their performance.

Sarah_D
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@dnadolny Thank you very much for your kind words! We are so glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience. I have shared the post with our Moderator Team and can assure you this made them all smile, which is especially nice given the circumstances we are all in! Take care! 

dnadolny

@will13am Thank you. I wasn't sure how closely they monitor the boards!

dnadolny

@zblackma That's an interesting idea! Maybe send a pizza or something like that?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dnadolny , posting here is an excellent show of appreciation.  Public Mobile does monitor the forums.  Always good to see positive feedback.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Send a private message to @Alan_K who works for PM.  I think they would appreciate the feedback.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dnadolny, depending upon what you mean by anything would be to find out where the call centre is located.

Need Help? Let's chat.