cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile network not available

fdocruzs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm getting constant issue making/receiving phone calls. When I try to call I get "mobile network not available" and the call won't go out. People call me and go directly to voice mail (which later I cannot access because of the 1st issue 😞 ). Data seems to be fine. I have to use wifi and whatup for communication.

I already tried turning my phone off/on and resetting all.

What is happening with this network?

5 REPLIES 5

fdocruzs

Thanks, seems to work, however, it could be temporary as changing to 3G will make data very slow. Hope to make calls can be done again as it was a couple of days back using 4G.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@fdocruzs 

There could be an outage in your area.

Check outage mail:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map 

@fdocruzs   

the fact that data works but not voice might mean there is a problem on the 3G network in your areas as voice can travel on 3G only with PM.

Try to reboot the phone first

if fails, try to change to 3G network to see if it connects at all

Weather is not an excuse, but it could be a fact causing the problem.  I had some text issue earlier today, reboot does not work and I have to change to 3G network for it to work.

fdocruzs

I don't think that weather is a valid excuse for lack of service !!. Meaning that I will need to look for a company that is reliable during winter?

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@fdocruzs @Could be the weather right now , otherwise I’d try contacting a agent for help 

Need Help? Let's chat.