cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile App Login Not Working But Browser Login Works and Vice Versa

wilfredc
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been able to successfully login to my account using my desktop web browser. However using the same credentials, I am not able to login through the Public Mobile App (invalid password).

I have reset my password on the App and am now able to login, however my web browser login is now saying invalid password. 

When I contacted support, for some reason they said I have another email address (which is not mine and have no idea how it is tied to my account). However when I check the email on my account it is using my correct one. 

This seems like a technical issue as I need the web browser login and app login to be the same but support is trying to say they can do nothing about it.

Any ideas?

5 REPLIES 5

about the lock here and there, not true.  My PM app always logged in and I can use browser too

idea exhausted 🙂

time to ask PM to help. Since you cannot login, so best to use message and not Chatbot to open ticket

message them using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

wilfredc

According to the latest support message, they say that if I login with the web browser, my app is blocked, and vice versa. This makes no sense to me from a technical view but it seems it is as close as I can get to an answer.

wilfredc

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried clearing cache, deleting and reinstalling app and doing incognito mode but same behaviour. App still says incorrect login after clearing.

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

it's just cache, browser cache or app cache

now, you just need to login using Incognito mode

and if it happens in the app again, just clear app cache or uninstall and reinstall 

Need Help? Let's chat.