cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Volte

Cone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am looking for my volte setting on a Motorola Edge 2023 as I am going to the US and it is recommended to have that on for calls to go through I do not know to find that on my phone according to all the suggestions how to turn it on I have an esim card?

4 REPLIES 4

if you just want to check if you are using VoLTE, you don't need to do anything. When you are on the calls, check if LTE or 4G showing on the status bar

but, you phone is on the whitelist,.so it will work in US for voice 

Cone
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is that with the data turned on or off I tried with the dad on nothing changes it still shows LTE and with the dad off nothing shows just the bars

slusagm
Mayor / Maire

you don't have to turn on VoLTE.  Your phone is on the PM's whitelist for VoLTE and it is enabled by the PM already.  PM purposely hide the settings. 

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

This simple way to see if VoLTE is enabled on your phone is if you can make calls and while the call is in progress, you should see LTE at the top of the screen. If your call stays in 3G, your phone is not VoLTE enabled. YES the phone may have VoLTE but Public Mobile has been stopping a lot of VoLTE enabled phones to 100% work on their network. This would mean you would not be able to use your phone in the US. Give my theory a test and let us kjnow.

Need Help? Let's chat.