cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Rewards

Brad-DK
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up using someone's referral code, while there was a refer a friend promotion, and neither of us have received any rewards/credits. I tried submitting a ticket through SIMon but the link in the chat keeps giving me a 404 error. What can I do next to get this resolved?

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Brad-DK 

What was the date you activated? And approximate time of day? Did your friend get a Cha-ching text the following day at 2pm eastern from 611? You didn't even recieve the $10 bonus referral credit?

Nothing showing in your friends rewards accounts? The points account wont show anthing at all until much later. Did you get a checkmark when you entered the referral code as below?

Screenshot_20220624-070134~2.png

The first of the $5×5 month RAF credits was added on June 10th. The second $5 credit should be applied later today followed up with a text from 611 confirming the $5 credit has been added to the account. 

Start by sending a detailed private message to the customer support team explaining the issue and including the referral code and your friends phone number if possible to ensure the correct referral code is entered. You may need a tech team ticket opened as well  in case you don't get the $5×5 months credit. Your friend will have to do same.

This particular bonus RAF crddit has been problematic. I myself and my referral are still awaiting the application of the $5×5 month RAF credit. 6 support requests and 3 tech team tickets later it still has not been sorted out??

Once applied it will look like this in your transaction history....

Screenshot_20220610-140649~2.png

RAF May $5/Référéez-un-ami mai $5......$5.00

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Unfortunately if he is on the new rewards you won't see anything like this at all. They don't show anything whatsoever other then the 1 point you get for each month and the cha ching text you get when you first refer the person.

@Brad-DK you have to make sure the refferal code was entered correctly with no typos which sometimes happens with Os and zeroes etc, best thing is to copy and paste. If you don't see anything within 3 days of doing it, have your friend reach out to a CSA to explain the situation with the correct code and they can manually add it.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If your friend can see something like this (your phone last 4 digits) on his account that means referral code has been applied. You just have to wait to be processed.

Yummy_0-1657210231880.png

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Brad-DK  Hi it takes up to 72 hours for you to receive your reward if it’s been longer you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

Need Help? Let's chat.