cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Data from Public Points Redemption

TiaS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

1GB data was redeemed using public points but has not shown up on my account within the 24hrs. which is stated I the email received after selecting the add-on.

4 REPLIES 4

Louigee-54321
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the same problem as well!! Over 24 hours have passed and I still haven’t gotten the 1GB of data that I redeemed

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Yeah it should show in your data and add ons. So if it is still not there you can connect with a CSA and they should be able to manually add it for you.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@TiaS Login to your self-serve account using incognito/private browsing mode and see if that 1GB add-on shows up on the right side of the main page. If not, you might have to contact PM CS_Agent to get this sorted out. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@TiaS 

contact to support team by CS_Agent 

Need Help? Let's chat.