cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minutes

EstherAnn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone so if I don't use all my data and all my minutes will they be moved over to next month 

3 REPLIES 3

@EstherAnn 

You must be very good at managing your data and minutes assuming you are on the $15 plan. Of course many of us are and employ additional strategies to preserve our data or outgoing minutes like using the fongo app to check our voicemail (or another phone like a landline)or to make calls to the US or other countries that fongo does not charge to call.

Or use data to make calls with fongo if we are out and about with few or no remaining outgoing minutes but data left on the plan (0.5mb=1min/250mb=500min). The $5/500min add on is a great addition to this plan and is a one time purchase that does not expire and rolls over each 30 days until completely consumed.

Note: Your data and minute counters reset at midnight eastern upon renewal. Depending on where you live in Canada that can occur at 1:30 am in Newfoundland or 9pm in BC so make a note of what time your plan renews in local time and how the time difference can affect your phones data tracker accuracy.

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

your plan minutes and data will get renewed each cycle and they will NOT get carried over to next cycle.

Your bonus minutes and data will carry over until they are all used up.

As mentioned above.. add-ons carry over too. 

@EstherAnn wrote:

Hi everyone so if I don't use all my data and all my minutes will they be moved over to next month 

Sorry, but unused minutes and amounts of data int he plan will be lost if not used by the time of the next renewal.  Only non-roaming add-ons carry forward.

Need Help? Let's chat.