cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messaging a Moderator

agalejs
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I would like to message a moderator so I can retrieve invoices for the my phone bill. How can I find a moderator?

Thanks for your help

-Adam

8 REPLIES 8

@Yummy wrote:

I know that but if Telus has it (I do not know) they could just pass it down to PM with little changes.

Hi @Yummy   Sometimes it is not as easy as  you think.  Keep in mind ,it is a different My Account system here. Also for big companies, a "we think simple' system change has to go through different processes, testing, QA, lower environments testing.      It is not like us just to install an app and bingo!

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It would definitely be convenient, but I don't anticipate that being an option anytime soon

I know that but if Telus has it (I do not know) they could just pass it down to PM with little changes.

HI @Yummy   You are here long enough and you know the answer.  This is Tier 3 provider and Telus has no interested to pay more to implement extra features  🤣

@hTideGnow wrote:

Usually, people order 3 to 6 months invoice every time.

Why PM does not implement this feature? People always ask for official bills/statements. Even smaller companies have that and you an always download latest statements or go deep into past.

Does Telus have this feature (customer to download statements after logging into their accounts)?

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @agalejs   Yes, you need to reach them out for official invoice.   Probably will take them 2 or 3 weeks to prepare.  Usually, people order 3 to 6 months invoice every time.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@agalejs 

Moderators aka CS_agents or CSA's can be contacted via Simple--Simon by submitting a support ticket or via private message.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@agalejs 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.