cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messages not being received

Pencilnerd21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Anyone else getting SOS mode?? Also I have sent multiple texts to people who say they never received them. Anyone else having problems with texting? 

2 REPLIES 2

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Pencilnerd21 wrote:

Anyone else getting SOS mode?? Also I have sent multiple texts to people who say they never received them. Anyone else having problems with texting? 

Hello @Pencilnerd21 

Are you able to try your SIM card in a different phone? If so, shut your current phone down, make sure other phone is shut down and transfer SIM card to other phone. Restart phone and see if you get service. If you get service, no SOS, then shut down and place SIM back into other phone and boot up. If you still get SOS then it may be a problem with the phone. Let us know.

@Pencilnerd21 wrote:

Being in SOS mode wouldn't just be an issue with text messaging.  This would also be affecting your voice and data services.  I'm not experiencing any issues.  There could be an issue happening to multiple custoemrs in your specific area.

Need Help? Let's chat.