cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maybe time to pause the promo?

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@Jeremy_M @Christopher_T @Val_T @Brooke_C
If private messages aren't getting read for 3days plus sometimes, I'm not sure how we can continue until the backlog clears a little.
36 REPLIES 36

jeremyesq
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@Rockdaddy22 How about suspending the mailing (but not the ordering) of SIMs temporarily? Anyone that orders a SIM before November 20 and activates it by a given date gets the promo plan.

jimmyche
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Agree, suspend or get other PM staff to help clear the backlog during the promotion.

Rockdaddy22
You can bet most are signing up without a problem. Unfortunately that does nothing for the backlog

Rockdaddy22
I don't want to see it paused, I hope they can just clear the backlog with extra staff this weekend. Pausing would definitely be the last resort, but I just wanted to put it out there.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Does seem that some are finding issues.  I am hoping that there is a larger amount having an easy transition like I had.  Not sure how you would suspend it I guess they could extend it for all those that have ordered SIMS and are hoping to switch before the 20th

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

KirkK
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Good sticky title.

Need Help? Let's chat.