cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MY Account

motorcyclefrank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account says I have funds and minutes but when I try to make a call, it says I have no available minutes left and nobody ever responds to my submitted tickets!

10 REPLIES 10

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@motorcyclefrank - you still here ?

Are you on a limited minute plan? Is sounds like it if you said you had minutes left.

Make sure remaining minutes are showing in your My Account:

esjliv_0-1660215490003.png

If you have minutes showing, and the call completes even with the message, then just ignore the message. It should clear itself up.

If the call does not complete try toggling into airplane mode, or perform a reset of your network settings.

Perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings.

This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

Sometimes removing your sim card, and putting it another phone, than back to your phone kicks your account back on the straight and narrow. You could try this.

Otherwise, respond to one of the tickets in your SENT messages folder and give CSA a poke.

@motorcyclefrank wrote:

Moving to another service provider, these guys suck

Hi @motorcyclefrank   you going to switch provider just like that?

Every provider will still have hiccup and you should check out what's wrong, I think.  There is no one that will get you error free. 

If you can  check your My Account first and provide us more information, we can try to help

@motorcyclefrank wrote:

Do you have any interest in trying to help yourself? Or do you just run away from anything at the first sign of trouble? You've had a community account for over a year now. Have you not become aware that this place needs a little more effort from customers?

@motorcyclefrank 

sorry, but we are all in here customer like you and you have to given a tried to do some troubleshooting.

or contact support agen they will fix it. before you moving.

@motorcyclefrank wrote:

My account says I have funds and minutes but when I try to make a call, it says I have no available minutes left and nobody ever responds to my submitted tickets!

Having funds in your account doesn't allow you to make phone calls.  All usage must be purchased ahead of time. Occasionally, a similar type of message is heard if a phne number gets accidently misdialted.  As for responses to your tickets, is there there any number above the envelope icon in the top right corner of the screen?  

motorcyclefrank

motorcyclefrank

Moving to another service

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

A balance doesn't do anything for you until the next renewal or you buy add-ons.

Have you dialed with a 1 in front? Is this all calls? Is it a Canadian number that you're trying to call? Elsewhere?

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@motorcyclefrank 

if you have minutes, tried rebooting device and add 1 in front of are code.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @motorcyclefrank   did you try to reboot your phone?  sometimes it is just a glitch and reboot works

But if you are on a $15 plan, then try to use Incognito mode to login to My Account.  Or you can try to clear cache and restart the browser 

For ticket, how long you have opened the ticket?  did you check your Community inbox for CS agent's reply?

If over 24 hours, open ticket again

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.