cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@MOD's - Day "8" still no service - Any ETA Please?

Mayfieldfan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Stuck with port and sent email to Mod's and opened help desk ticket #. Its day "8" and still waiting, any ETA how long it may take?

Do we know which date the MOD's are currently serving?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Mayfieldfan

Mayfieldfan

@edham

At least some good news (congrats to you). Good luck to me and all others who are still waiting.

Mayfieldfan

So sad to know that there is no priority order. Just waiting indefinitely without knowing any ETA sucks. 😞

edham

I have initiated a porting request on 15 November close to midnight and sent a ticket on the 16th as I could not receive calls. I have received a request for information from a mod yesterday night which I fulfilled yesterday too. The porting was completed successfully this Wednesday 23rd morning  and magically all seems to be fine. This probably means that they could start on your request anytime soon. This confirms PM's message that they are working overtime and maybe with more buddies. Good luck 🙂

obesechipmunk

Day 10 for me. From the reports I'm seeing on the forums there doesn't seem to be any proper customer service lineup. People who have been waiting for a much shorter period than me have already been taken care of. If they were serving customers according to the date of their problem then you and I would both be taken care of.

Need Help? Let's chat.