cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lunar new year promo

nokara
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello

back in november I was sent a cyber monday upgrade promo.. 15gb @4g for 40 bucks a month. I was late to the party and missed out. Now I see a lunar new year promo for the same deal but it hasnt been offered to me personally. How can I take advantage of this? I am paying 40 bucks a month for 5gb @3g speeds and im feeling kind of ripped off! 

Thanks for your time.

cheers

14 REPLIES 14

@John_Dobski  sorry, that part is gone.  And you are existing customers? the promo is for new activatoin only, change plan for existing customers won't work regardless.

John_Dobski
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can the 5GB lunar promo code be applied to it as well?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@nokara 

The Lunar New Year promo are for new customers but there are also new promo deals every couple of months but there are 4G promos for existing customers under Plans & Add-on.

@nokara   I would even go as far as always use Incognito mode (private mode in Safari) to avoid confusion

@nokara  Also because PM has cache issues once plan is changed and if you see old plan details because of it be sure to try this 

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675359156933.png

For most up to date account info

nokara

Thanks to all! Ive got it figured out and good to go! 😀

@nokara wrote:

Oh sheesh. The promo was shaded out and I totally didnt see the arrows to scroll through the plans. Do you know if my rewards will still apply with new plan? Thank you!

@nokara   Yes, you get to keep all your current rewards

Only thing that it might change is if you ever have any activation bonus, like 2GB for xx months (those appears under My Promotions section).  If you don't have that, then nothing to worry about

@nokara  Yes you will not lose your old rewards I switched to this plan myself and kept old rewards so I can confirm this 100% certainly 

edit rewards are tied to your account not your plan 

Yes they will @nokara 

Changing plans do not affect the rewards!!!

nokara

Oh sheesh. The promo was shaded out and I totally didnt see the arrows to scroll through the plans. Do you know if my rewards will still apply with new plan? Thank you!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@nokara - available plans to change to will always be listed in your My Account to review. I would recommend checking these out once in a while to see what may interest you.

Telecommunications will not come to you when there is a better deal then what you are paying, so you really have to be proactive and search it out to make changes to benefit you and save costs. 🙂

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@nokara  sign in to self serve go to plan add on tab and change plan to the 15GB plan on renewal it’s still there 

My account

Legend  and features

Change plan / update cc /auto pay

Handy1_0-1675358351052.png

Account #/ change # port /swap SIM

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@nokara 

the plan is still there

$40 for 15GB :

softech_0-1675358309906.png

Login to My Account and go to Plan & addon page, click Change my plan, scroll down using the yellow arrows and you can schedule a plan change using "Change plan on renewal date"

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@nokara 

It's only for new activations, but you can peruse the plan offerings on your self-serve to see if there's one that more suits your needs.

Here's the lunar deal specifics:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Lunar-New-Year-Promotion-5GB-for-8-Mont...

(Edit:  for the same price you can get the 15 GB plan. When you are logged into your self-serve, choose plan and add-ons, then the 4G selection of plans, then the arrow tab over until you find it.  [like @softech notes below 🤪] )

Need Help? Let's chat.