cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loyalty rewards issue

domptg
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi

I started this issue about month ago beginning of January. I noticed that my loyalty reward is not posted on my self account even thought is deducted from my payment. I started the claim with moderator team. Since then I deal with 4 different agents. They open 2 different tickets and they expect me to answer on every single message like '' How is your day today if is anything else I can do for you'' If I don't reply they want to close my ticket. They do not care and check if the issue is solved. I ask everyone who reads this post what customer service is that??   

7 REPLIES 7

@domptg  I suppose I should have explained to you what the moderators must have neglected to communicate to you. This is a known issue for members who signed up in late 2018 and early 2019 that the loyalty rewards are not showing up. They are working on it and expect to have it fixed by March. If it doesn't show up on your next renewal then open another ticket to get it applied.

domptg

@darlicious  1.Opening new tickets for the same issue is not the way of doing things properly.

2. In their system they should only close the ticket if the issue is solved.                                     3. They should folow up properly and if they cannot solve it they should pass it to second tier technician.

@domptg  There's two types of tickets. The one you opened to deal with your request. And the one a moderator opens with the appropriate team to look into why and what is causing the issue within your account. I have a few of the latter open while they figure it out. I don't have service requests still open with a moderator checking in on me. If I don't hear back from them in due time or the same issue occurs again I will open a new service request, quote the reference# I've been given and start again.

In other words....you can hang up the phone now.

domptg

@darlicious  Yes they open the ticket and then they closed it and open another ticket.

They should close the ticket only if the issue is solved. 

When they close the ticket they don't get back to that ticket. Closed mean done!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@domptg  The first moderator you dealt with...did they open a investigation ticket to find out why your loyalty reward is not showing on your account? Did they add your loyalty reward manually? If both are yes then your issue will be resolved in due time and you should tell the moderators:" thank you I will await your feedback when it is fixed". I have no more requests and let them close your service request. You can ask for the original moderators review link if you care to fill it out.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@domptg the moderators exist to help in resolving problems . By your own admittance , there is no problem, since the reward you are contacting them about is being correctly applied . So..

@domptg wrote:

Hi

I started this issue about month ago beginning of January. I noticed that my loyalty reward is not posted on my self account even thought is deducted from my payment. I started the claim with moderator team. Since then I deal with 4 different agents. They open 2 different tickets and they expect me to answer on every single message like '' How is your day today if is anything else I can do for you'' If I don't reply they want to close my ticket. They do not care and check if the issue is solved. I ask everyone who reads this post what customer service is that??   

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try sending a private message to @Alan_K who is a PM employee to see if he can resolve your issue.

Need Help? Let's chat.