cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost previous reward credit

SDawoud
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My payment is higher this month because I lost all the credit I used to get on the old rewards program, what gives?

10 REPLIES 10

SDawoud

Guess it's time to move my account

turtleTurtle
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The new rewards program has started. No more auto pay or legacy rewards.

You now get 5% back in points, 10 once every year, 1 point for every referral. And you need to manually cash in for $15 off, it is not automatic any more.

@bingle73 wrote:

I was told by PM gave me 5 points for switching to the new program, but 0 point on my balance, even my old rewards like auto payment rewards, nothing I can ses, no any activity, no any history. Balance is full amount. Cannot connect to PM support. Totally useless web except charge my credit.

@bingle73 

the welcome points are added within 24 hours AFTER you first login to My Rewards portal.  So, if you just login now, wait another 24 hours and check

bingle73

The login interface made me taking 10 more minutes to login, and my community account was gone, have to register a new name.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@SDawoud   Now that you have been switched over to points, along with everyone else on the old rewards system, you will need to log in to My Rewards and view the catalogue of things you can buy with points.  This is mostly discounted add-ons (for example a $30 will be 25 points ($25) and there is also a 15 points bill credit that you can apply to your bill for $15 off if you prefer that.  Unless you routinely buy add-ons the $15 bill credit will be the most useful to you but, as was stated, you will have to log in to redeem the points.  I assume they are doing it that way because some people might prefer to use their points for add-ons so this way you have a choice.

bingle73

I was told by PM gave me 5 points for switching to the new program, but 0 point on my balance, even my old rewards like auto payment rewards, nothing I can ses, no any activity, no any history. Balance is full amount. Cannot connect to PM support. Totally useless web except charge my credit.

@SDawoud 

the points are now added to your My Rewars account AFTER renewal.  The 5% points usually added first within the same day.  Friend Referral points will be added later, within 48 hours after renewal

@SDawoud wrote:

I did log in and don't see any referral, autopay and loyalty credits I used to get just a 5 point welcome bonus

There are no loyalty and autopay points (but there is a once per year 10 points given out).  As for referral points, the app/website doesn't given any indication of the number of referrals that you have.  

SDawoud

I did log in and don't see any referral, autopay and loyalty credits I used to get just a 5 point welcome bonus

@SDawoud wrote:

My payment is higher this month because I lost all the credit I used to get on the old rewards program, what gives?

Can you log into your account and go in the Rewards area?  If the site/app provides a points balance, you are no longer on the old rewards system.  On the newer points system, those points needs to be manually redeemed for any discount, meaning that unless that has been done, all plan renewals will be charged at the full plan price.

Need Help? Let's chat.