cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Sim card

rmattoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I get a replacement Sim card for the same connection number I have? 

6 REPLIES 6

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

PM sells on Amazon too....will be faster. 

jchen7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Buy a new SIM card via Public Mobile's website. After that, go to your profile settings and click Change SIM Card.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@rmattoo 

Unfortunately public mobile has made it much harder to easily replace your sim card at a local retail location. They are now for sale at the retail level at corporate koodo and telus stores. The MSRP is $10+tax. Use the "Find a store" link to see if there is a location near you. Toggle the list option of the map for specific store details and call ahead to ensure they have pm sim cards in stock.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/store-locator

Or your other option is to purchase them online from public mobile. If they are half price then I would buy two as its always a good idea to have a spare on hand especially now since they are much more difficult to obtain. Shipping can take 3 days to 3 weeks. If it takes longer than promised to ship to you once it arrives make a note of its arrival date and once you perform a sim swap in your account contact customer service for a credit for the amount of time you had active service that you could not use while you awaited your overdue replacement sim card. Not a big deal if its one or two days but one or two weeks is unacceptable.

http://publicmobile.ca/en/on/sim-card

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@rmattoo 

get new SIM card from any store Telus or Koodo or online  Sim Card

your phone number in your account just  Login Page  

go Profile and change SIM number and press save and insert in your device.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rmattoo 

Just login to your account and go to your Profile section and click on Change SIM Card.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Buy new PM SIM card.

Meow_0-1660325160417.png

Need Help? Let's chat.