cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Sim During Activation - Purchased New One

ArtemG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

I'd just recently bought a Public Mobile sim card; had to leave mid-activation, and made the silly mistake of misplacing the sim card while I was out.

I paid for my plan, but before I could download the app and activate the card, I lost it - so I'm stuck on the "download the app" page. I did purchase a second sim card, but am not sure how to now have the new one be tied to my account.
Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

Rastin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would guess you would open the app and under account select change sim and add the number to your account

eddieO
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ArtemG, you should be able to update your SIM card details on the PM app, under the "Account" tab at the bottom and then click on "Change Your SIM Card". If the app is not letting you proceed try going into your phones settings (if Android) and clear data/cache, then log back into the app to see if it will allow you to continue. If you are using an iPhone you will need to delete the PM app, restart your phone and then reinstall the app and log back in. If you are still unable to proceed you will need to contact a CS_agent by clicking on the orange circle in the bottom right corner of your screen

Need Help? Let's chat.