cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Rewards

Ell58
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

So, we were told we would get to keep our accumulated and valuable rewards we have collected over the years until we use them up and we also keep the $1. savings/customer we brought PM over the years.  It seems you lied to us so we wouldn’t use those rewards before you could steal them back! We lost everything! What a scumbag company you have become IMHO!

11 REPLIES 11

HI @Ell58 

could be a problem with the browser cache, next time, use Incognio/private/secret mode on your browser

Ell58

WOW!!! Thanks kindly "community"!!! After all these posts My Rewards suddenly reappeared just now! Yay!!! None of my communications with PM staff helped prior to this so not happy with PM totally, but thankful for the return of "rewards" and hopeful that points will come for referrals at some point.

Ell58

Good to know I now get a point for referrals, thanks hTideGnow. Not as good as the dollars each month though off my bill directly. And yes I did log in to My Rewards and checked.... it is a blank white page.

Ell58

hTideGnow, I had hours of free long distance worldwide and mega gigs of data, which I never use, but could, saved up from offers over the years and from when I joined years ago as well. It would have been handy when travelling in the USA.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ell58  You should see something like this on your rewards portal once in 

Handy1_0-1722973790944.png

HI @Ell58 

now, they won't show you what you will get in the coming month but will simply deposit the points around renewal

do you mind to login  My Rewards site, go to Transaction and post us screenshot?

@Ell58 wrote:

Logged in. Checked rewards. Nothing left! Everything is gone including my referrals!

Public Mobile does not give an indication of how many referrals you currently have.  The only things that the site shows is how many new referrals have recently been gained and the number of points that you have gotten from through referrals for past renewals.

@Ell58  I would get support to investigate that then . But don’t tell them how we really feel about this change and try be polite . Ask to have it escalated to senior staff if you need to . But your referrals should still e intact 

Ell58

Logged in. Checked rewards. Nothing left! Everything is gone including my referrals!

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Ell58  I don’t disagree with ya , note I’m just customer like you too and not happy about the changes . If you’re not already aware once you have. 15 points you can redeem $15 off your bill from the rewards portal in your account .

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Ell58 

not sure what you lost.  Those accumulated Available funds are there till you used up. 

You still get one point for each referral you have every month

did you login to My Rewards and check?

Check the Transaction, and maybe post us screenshots

Need Help? Let's chat.