cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Phone

CyrusC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I lost my phone last month so I suspended the services as per Public Mobile recommendation. A month later I got a new SIM card so that I keep my current phone number and replace the SIM. 

I have asked to pay for the services while logging in so I did pay but the system doesn’t let me change the SIM card number! 

Any suggestions

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@CyrusC  you have two threads going for the same issue.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Services/td-p/956829

If issues with your My Account after others suggestions, click here to request a SIM Swap with the Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA): Submit ticket for a SIM SWAP

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@CyrusC  were you using a mobile phone to access My Account and request to request Change Sim card?

Please try to login my account from ONLY a desktop or laptop computer to request Change Sim card (due to some glitches, accessing change sim care from mobile phone or tablet won't work)

Once you logged into to My Account, click Quick Links on the top right and select Change Sim card and follow the steps:

Chrissyrioux12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello you should use a computer and not a phone or tablet to put in the sim number PM site is finicky that way 

Hollister
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CyrusC 

Try clearing your browser cache and go incognito. You might have to take your account out of lost/stolen mode first.

Need Help? Let's chat.