cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing message

Sherry22
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hello,

I joined a plan of Public Mobile a month ago.  My address is Barrhaven Ottawa, Canada.

My colleague sent me a text message at 5:31am in the morning, I received it at 6:30pm in the afternoon. few days ago. when I sent voice message to my husband, he didn't receive it at all.

can you do something about it?

please let me know what should I do.

thank

2 REPLIES 2

88cranston
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Sherry22 wrote:

hello,

I joined a plan of Public Mobile a month ago.  My address is Barrhaven Ottawa, Canada.

My colleague sent me a text message at 5:31am in the morning, I received it at 6:30pm in the afternoon.

What kind of phones do you each have?  Was data (or wifi) on your phone on or off?

few days ago. when I sent voice message to my husband, he didn't receive it at all.

You called your husband and his voicemail kicked in and you left a message? Or like mentioned....you recorded a message an emailed or texted it to him? 

thank

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Sherry22 wrote:

hello,

My colleague sent me a text message at 5:31am in the morning, I received it at 6:30pm in the afternoon. few days ago. when I sent voice message to my husband, he didn't receive it at all.

thank

re: the voice message...do you mean you called his number and went to voicemail and left a voicemail recording on his voicemail? Or do you mean you recorded your voice into a file and then sent that via MMS (if one can do that anyway).

Need Help? Let's chat.