cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looks like I'm calling from Malaysia but I'm in Vancouver

messmeriza
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Whoever I call doesn't pick up the phone these days because it shows on their display that I'm calling from Malaysia so it looks like spam to them. But I'm in Vancouver. Sometimes it also shows New Westminster. 

The country code for Malaysia is 60 and Vancouver is 604 so what apparently happens is that it adds a space so it looks like 60 437 5...

Can you please fix this for me. Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @messmeriza,

If you need help from us, please feel free to send us a private message. We'll be happy to look into it 🙂

Syed

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@messmeriza wrote:

Whoever I call doesn't pick up the phone these days because it shows on their display that I'm calling from Malaysia so it looks like spam to them. But I'm in Vancouver. Sometimes it also shows New Westminster. 

The country code for Malaysia is 60 and Vancouver is 604 so what apparently happens is that it adds a space so it looks like 60 437 5...

Can you please fix this for me. Thanks!

Send the mods a private message for them to look into this for you. Link is in my signature

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.