Did you mean: 

London Drugs - Free Sim Card - Feb 13 - Feb 19 2020

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Free with in store activation. 

14 REPLIES 14

Gwenel
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Totally agree.  Service at London Drugs was from an experienced knowledgeable guy.  Was not during the free sim card period.  He fixed my sim card to fit.  $10. Happy and quick

@iPhoneUser 

I have done four activations in store with London drugs and have had excellent customer service interactions with them. Their staff are very knowledgeable and are aware of current promotions. They are happy to invite you behind the counter to input in the information yourself if you prefer or simply observe as they do it for you. They will step away when sensitive information is entered such as security questions and pin # and credit card info. I have ported in each time and they make sure your services are all up and running. They also encourage you to set up your self serve in store and make sure you are able to access it before leaving.

I've popped in from time to time to pick up an online order or sometimes during a promotion to inquire about SIM card availability and they have always had plenty of stock. They also have instantly loadable vouchers starting from $10 and are eligible for the LD Extras reward program. The $5 gift vouchers earned for every 10 visits and on your birthday are both redeemable and earnsble on vouchers, sim cards and plan/activations. They have always been professional and friendly. They will price match other retailers as well. I highly recommend them.

I do find they have been pricey retail wise in the past but have become more competitive in the past year and offer a customer satisfaction guarantee, price matching and price protection. Being a member of the LDX program also gives you extended returns. Every 6 weeks or so they have been offering online clearance pricing of up to 75-80% off . They recently offered Apple series 4 GPS  + cellular watches  (reg. $649/$699) for an unheard of $234.50 and $299. They are not the London drugs you remember anymore.

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

$10 saving.

iPhoneUser

@computergeek541 wrote:

@iPhoneUser wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@iPhoneUser wrote:

Much a time, i suspect that many customers signing up are able to get it anyway. It's just that the person behind the counter can't deny that the offer exists while it's in the flyer. It's unfortunate that there aren't any London Drugs locations in a large part of the country, but thanks for sharing this information.

Much a time? 

But the  question  is...Will they have stock?  I bought mine there.....no hassle....and took it home and activated my self. Yes London Drugs is only in the west. They are pretty good but over the years they have tightened up their returns policies and often their sale price is no better than Walmarts regular price. Not my favorite store to shop at and definitely would not consider my self a loyal customer. Use them to your advantage, otherwise go some where else. 

Haha: You've never typed in the wrong words before?  I hear stories about locations running out of sim cards and really there's no excuse for this. The amounts of times I've heard custoemrs say that they can't find a place with stock makes it sound as if there's a sim card shortage when there isn't.

Yup! But I knew you would want to correct it. We all have to keep a good image.  And I know I am guilty of NOT being thorough enough in proof reading, but I intend to get better. 

@iPhoneUser wrote:

@computergeek541 wrote:

@iPhoneUser wrote:

Much a time, i suspect that many customers signing up are able to get it anyway. It's just that the person behind the counter can't deny that the offer exists while it's in the flyer. It's unfortunate that there aren't any London Drugs locations in a large part of the country, but thanks for sharing this information.

Much a time? 

But the  question  is...Will they have stock?  I bought mine there.....no hassle....and took it home and activated my self. Yes London Drugs is only in the west. They are pretty good but over the years they have tightened up their returns policies and often their sale price is no better than Walmarts regular price. Not my favorite store to shop at and definitely would not consider my self a loyal customer. Use them to your advantage, otherwise go some where else. 

Haha: You've never typed in the wrong words before?  I hear stories about locations running out of sim cards and really there's no excuse for this. The amounts of times I've heard custoemrs say that they can't find a place with stock makes it sound as if there's a sim card shortage when there isn't.

iPhoneUser

Most of the people at London Drugs are experienced or will ask for help. They are NOT like Walmart. 

iPhoneUser

@CannonFodder wrote:

I suppose the other thing to make sure of, is if someone is planning to port a number to PM, via London Drugs, during this offer, be sure to take your current provider's account number with you, because when I ported my number, that was the ONLY info they knew to use in the process, and apparently had no idea about using IMEI, or PIN, so I ended up doing the deed myself.

Yup, forgot that one! If you keep OLD account alive, I would take a PM number, make sure it all works and then port number a few days later. 

I suppose the other thing to make sure of, is if someone is planning to port a number to PM, via London Drugs, during this offer, be sure to take your current provider's account number with you, because when I ported my number, that was the ONLY info they knew to use in the process, and apparently had no idea about using IMEI, or PIN, so I ended up doing the deed myself.

iPhoneUser

@AE_Collector wrote:

I finally decided to see how many provinces LD is in.... 80 stores across the four western provinces. Now we know!

AE_Collector

Find a location here. 

iPhoneUser

@computergeek541 wrote:

@iPhoneUser wrote:

Much a time? 

I finally decided to see how many provinces LD is in.... 80 stores across the four western provinces. Now we know!

AE_Collector

@iPhoneUser wrote:

Much of the time, i suspect that many customers signing up are able to get it anyway. It's just that the person behind the counter can't deny that the offer exists while it's in the flyer. It's unfortunate that there aren't any London Drugs locations in a large part of the country, but thanks for sharing this information.

iPhoneUser

And don’t forget

Make sure your phone works on the Public Mobile network. Click here

to see if your phone is compatible. 
  • Get your payment ready. We accept the following credit cards, registered to a Canadian address: VISA, MasterCard and American Express. We also accept VISA debit cards and Public Mobile Payment Vouchers.
  • Check out publicmobile.ca/plans and decide on the plan and Add-Ons you'd like to buy.

Have a referral code......ask any one here.....it’s worth $10 to you. You must PM for that. 

Have an email address to use. 

Think of a PIN number. 

Set up auto pay at London Drugs for $2 off per month or do it as soon as you get back home. I would do once you get back home. 

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Good catch, and just to prove it:

FreeSIM London Drugs.JPG

Need Help? Let's chat.