cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$5 rebate for new sign-ups

adnamile
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for Public Mobile at the beginning of last month, during the promotion of $5 off your bill for the first 6 months. For some reason, that promo didn't apply to my first bill. Anyone know how this can be fixed, please? 

14 REPLIES 14

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you activated the plan at London Drugs, the credit should be valid. Contact a moderator if it isn't credited and they should issue it.

Never saw that offer. A few days later on Sept 7 & 8 there was a Public Mobile weekend flash sale where you got your second month free. And recently there was also a $10/month off (credit) for your first 3 months promotion.

These types of cash credits goes straight to your "available funds" total and then they are used towards your next renewal cost.

Check your billing activity online. Many see that their credit card charge from PM us higher than they thought it would be so they assume they didn't get a credit they were counting in.donryimed it us just the taxes that made the charge higher than anticipated.

AE_Collector

adnamile

Thank you so much!!! I will do that. I really appreciate your help 🙂

adnamile

I did it all in store; I'll do that.. Thank you! 🙂

@adnamile 

Did the London drugs rep activate for you in store?  or did you buy sim

card and activate at home?

If in store, then contact moderator as described above. If at home, you probably did not qualify for in store promotion 

@adnamile wrote:

IMG_9147.PNG

must have been a London Drugs exclsive because I see know mention of that promo here.  Only moderators can issue the credits.

Start the process of moderator assistance by clicking on the ? on lower right side of the screen. Please be patient as it could take 24 - 48 hours for a response...usually much less.

adnamile

IMG_9147.PNG

I couldn't find the promo you refer to. Maybe someone else here has that info...but I couldn't find it.

adnamile

It was September 2nd and the promo ended on September 4th. 

I waited for my first bill to go through on October 1st but it never showed up as a credit.

Not sure why? 

adnamile

I understood it to only be $5 off, as printed in the London Drugs flyer.

I bought my Sim Card and activated my account on September 2nd.

The promo ran until September 4th,2019.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

This is the most recent promo...it expired on Oct 6th....

Taking advantage of this promo is easy. Just follow these steps:

As a Public Mobile customer you need to:

1. Be a good pal and refer a friend to Public Mobile.
  2. Tell your friend that they need to successfully activate online on a $25/mo plan or higher during the promotional period and include you as their referrer in order to be eligible for the promotion. Learn more about Referral Codes HERE
  3. The extra one-time $10 credit will be applied to your Self-Serve account within 72 hours of your friend’s online activation. In addition, you will continue to be eligible for the $1 referral credit off your monthly bill for as long as your friend stays with Public Mobile.

Your friend will need to:

1. Purchase a Public Mobile SIM card. (Find a store)
  2. Activate a Public Mobile SIM card online on a $25/mo plan or higher at activate.publicmobile.ca.
  3. Enter your active Public Mobile referral code on the referral page during the activation process. The one-time $10 credit will be applied to their Self-Serve account within 72 hours of activation.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@adnamile wrote:

I signed up for Public Mobile at the beginning of last month, during the promotion of $5 off your bill for the first 6 months. For some reason, that promo didn't apply to my first bill. Anyone know how this can be fixed, please? 

No recent promos with $5 off....when did you sign it up ?

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@adnamile Wasn't it 10? What date did you activate?

Need Help? Let's chat.