cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

London Drugs Activation

SomeFriend
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi everyone!  I recently activated my phone with Public Mobile at a local London Drugs and had a great experience doing so.  Someone in my family already uses Public Mobile and they said it was good.  

The port from Koodo to Public Mobile was painless and easy and the number was ported in three minutes. The agent was knowledgeable and did the activation very efficiently.  I walked out of the store ten minutes later with the activation completed.

Thanks Public Mobile and London Drugs.  I’m happy to join the Public Mobile family!!!

5 REPLIES 5

fanfan
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I recommend London Drugs to all my referrals. They are a no hassle retailer for PM whether you want to just buy a sim and go home or have them activate it. London Drugs would sell even more if they sold $10 PM vouchers to compete more in line with the Chatr services and plans. 

Doonerz
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Murco wrote:

@SomeFriend

Its great to hear about your positive experience.  Welcome!

I like to hear these good success activation stories as well! Not always the problem-filled issues that some people experience. I had to try to activate up to 5 attempts before I got an account going, but it was still painless and the service since has been flawless.

Now about some Walmart employees........

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SomeFriend, thanks for sharing the experience.  As always, it is good to see good news stories among the mostly doom and gloom of customers having issues and seeking solutions. 

Murco
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@SomeFriend

Its great to hear about your positive experience.  Welcome!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@SomeFriend wrote:

Hi everyone!  I recently activated my phone with Public Mobile at a local London Drugs and had a great experience doing so.  Someone in my family already uses Public Mobile and they said it was good.  

The port from Koodo to Public Mobile was painless and easy and the number was ported in three minutes. The agent was knowledgeable and did the activation very efficiently.  I walked out of the store ten minutes later with the activation completed.

Thanks Public Mobile and London Drugs.  I’m happy to join the Public Mobile family!!!

@SomeFriendWelcome to public mobile! Glad to hear another success story 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.