cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in

Hummingbird
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When trying to log in to Community, and to My Account,  why do I always have to request a new code to be texted to my phone, multiple times before I receive any code?

4 REPLIES 4

Hummingbird

@funpig1  EXACTLY!

I am using the app and sometimes it asks , sometimes it doesnt for "My Account" but for "Community" log in it asks Every time and yes, the time ot thing is very frustrating. Its even timed out when I've been actively scrolling and reading posts on Community.

Hummingbird

@Dunkman  thank you. I guess i just have to accept their "finiky" system. I've tried all those at different times. The problem is they never send a code until I request it be resent multiple times.

funpig1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Hummingbird  

For you account, I suggest that you use the public mobile app. Once you log into your account, the account stays logged in. The app can be slow but at least you don't have to keep logging in each time you want to check your account. 

On the other hand, I find using the community to be aggravating, especially on a phone. Sometimes, it's still requires a verification code even though the phone is a trusted device. What is particularly annoying is that I cannot stay logged in even though I keep the web page open. The login times out and I have to repeatedly log back in. Very unpleasant especially when I keep hoping to get a reply message from customer service.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

The website is finicky.  Might want to try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.   Or try a different device. 

There also some be an option to remember this device.  This should lessen the request for 2FA.  

Need Help? Let's chat.