cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging in

SandiR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband and I have separate accounts with PM. He has not been able to access his account for months, although he receives emails and his payments are processed. Yesterday he received a message on his phone that he had run out of minutes (an 'unlimited minutes' account), and the local call he was trying to make was long distance.

3 REPLIES 3

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@SandiR 

If two (or more) people use the same browser on the same phone (or same computer) to login to Self-Serve, then you'll have to logout, clear cache, clear cookies, close/restart the browser, login again each time you switch users.

One solution is to download and install a second browser for the second Self-Serve account. Another is to use separate machines (separate phones, separate computers, separate user profiles in operating system) for each account.

Self-Serve is basically designed with the assumption a single user has a single account. (And, increasingly, the assumption that each user has their own smartphone with thei Public Mobile app.)

If you've both submitted the same email address and/or credit card to pay for your separate accounts then the kludgy system might have stumbled onto a bug and halted one account. Public Mobile (Telus EverSafe) also assumes each unique subscriber has a unique email account and unique credit card they can bill.

Grinch
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you cannot sign in. And it says to wait an hour and try again and you receive an email that says your account is locked……reset the password as per the given rules. Mine was like that for days with various lengths  of time in between tries. If reset takes…..you will get an email saying so…..then wait the hour or so and try the new password. It worked for me. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@SandiR 

for the call issues, try to reboot the phone, try to make the call with a 1 in front of the 10 digits number (if already using 1 in front, then try to drop it)

For logging into My Account, did it try to use Forgot Email or  Forgot Password links there? if still cannot login, please engage support by messaging and they can sort it out:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.