cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ES2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last year I subscribed to a Public Mobile Plan for a few months. I created an account and everything. Then I stopped using the service for a few months. But I left my old account information, thinking it would be deleted for inactivity. Public Mobile mentions it would be erased after a few months.

I wanted to subscribe again last month and did so with a new SIM card.  I subscribed again with a NEW New Phone Number but used the same email address. The problem is that now when I try o log in, the security system says I am not logging in from the correct device. It keeps send me requests to confirm it's me by sending me 6 digits security code. The problem is that the security Code keeps getting sent o the OLD Phone number which I no longer have access to. How do I Log in? 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ES2023 

I am surprised that the email is still linked to your old number. If there was nonpayment for longer than 90 days. Your account will be closed and deleted. Just wondering maybe it is less than 90 days. 
Anyway, when you subscribe a new service and is sending the 2FA code to the old number. Click on Resend Code then have it sent by email.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Click on Resend Code

KennethJAdams_0-1690500547216.jpeg

Then send it to your address. Once you're logged in, go to your profile and click on manage your eversafe ID. Then you can change the phone number there to go to your new number. 

MWolfe
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you for your question.

Is the app still downloaded on the same device and was never deleted - if so deleting it can erased data and this might solve the problem.

You can also try logging in with your email address and try changing the phone number attached to the account.

If this still doesnt solve the problem please contact support https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/send-us

Have a good weekend 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.