cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my email account and I can't remember my Public Mobile password

rileybmcc9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Helping my mom with her account: The email she used to sign up for My Account has been deactivated and she has forgotten my Public Mobile password. So now she can't access my account or use the "forgot password" feature as sending a new password to an account she can't access is futile... also, the credit card on her file has expired so she can't pay her account without purchasing a voucher. Help! How can she access her account without access to email?

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@rileybmcc9 

She can call 1-855-4PUBLIC and make a manual payment with a different CC or the only option is to make a payment with a voucher to receive service then click on the Chat bubble and type in Submit a Ticket or Contact Agent to help her access her account to update her CC on file.

ZM5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can download the Public mobile app and then reset your password by using the forget password option. You can use the phone number that’s linked to the account (instead of the email) to recieve a 6 digit verification code which you can use to set a new password. You then should be able to log into the app which you can manage the account through, hope that helps 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@rileybmcc9 

click on the orange bubble on bottom right side of the page to start process of Customer Support. Give them as much acct info as you have..ie: name on acct, phone number, PM pin number etc.

Need Help? Let's chat.