cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account, cannot log into self-serve

leenaovid
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can a moderator help me reset my account so that I am not locked out? Also, I need to pay my bill but it is not letting me so help with that is also appreciated.

Thank you. 

7 REPLIES 7

@leenaovid wrote:

Can a mod just PM me.. 

Moderators do not PM customers.  The process is customers PM the moderator team. 

If you are having trouble with your services, the next step is to contact a moderator. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help -> on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!"

leenaovid

Can a mod just PM me.. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot passwork link.  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.  You could also try logging in using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still have problems then submit a ticket to a moderator.

@leenaovid wrote:

Just got locked out today. I want to log into self serve to pay my bill since I cannot using 611 as it wont let me. 

You will have to submit a ticket to reach out to the mode team.

Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

leenaovid

Just got locked out today. I want to log into self serve to pay my bill since I cannot using 611 as it wont let me. 

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@leenaovid wrote:

Can a moderator help me reset my account so that I am not locked out? Also, I need to pay my bill but it is not letting me so help with that is also appreciated.

Thank you. 

If your account has been Suspended for longer then 90 days...that account is gone for good. You'd need a new sim and start a whole new account with a unique email address.

Otherwise try calling 611 to pay with your vaild credit card that's on your file...alternatively you can get payment voucher at retaile outlets like Shell Gas stations or 7-11, then call 611.

If you're just locked out...try waiting for an hour, try using incognito mode on a new browser.

Need Help? Let's chat.