cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

TM4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So, I'm locked out of my account, all I want to do is renew my plan. So each time I log in, and this has been happening for a long time now. I enter my account to log in, and it re-routes me to this security log in, well I agree since there is no other choice, and it claims to sent a code to my registered email, unfortunately it never does so I try time and time again, than I get fed up and reset my password, it sends me a SMS to my phone which the code works, than I go to log in, and it gets stuck in this never ending loop, it than says again after I've just reset my password, that it needs to verify who I am, and I've just reset my password hoping to bypass this (firewall) of a security system, which will not let me [pay my bill] to continue service.  This is ridiculous to continue with this process every single month, someone on your end needs to investigate this and discontinue with the 'AI gone wild,' I need to pay my bill without being locked out of my account each and every single month.

edited by computergeek541: inappropriate title removed

3 REPLIES 3

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@TM4 

Did you try clearing the cache, cookies and go incognito on your browser before login?

This this a common problem with members trying to login because of the cache problem on the new website.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@TM4 hi you may be having a cache issue with your account ,try a differrent browser in private or incognito mode and try to sign in

Need Help? Let's chat.