cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonus Data not showing up.

Jethro82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Before I got Bonus data(December 2) of 2GB I had a 95% used 2GB roll over bonus back and had recently bought 1 roller GB.  3 days later my plan reset.  Currently the new 2GB does not show up on my plan.  I do however see that 17% of the 1GB of data I bought has been used.  There is a 2GB but it is again at 95%.  There is no way I used 95% of that data in 3 days - my current usage is less than 200MB this month and it's more than week into it.  Are other people's data from the december give away showing up?

3 REPLIES 3

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

plan.jpg

You'll see one graph for 2GB Holiday data and one for 500 minutes one time Int'l Calling

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Another thing to remember, @Jethro82 , is that those SMS notifications of data used are sketchy at best.

When one has plan data, bonus data, add-on data, etc, the buckets are 'difficult' for the notification system to determine.

Best to completely ignore the text notices and rely entirely on the self-serve landing page.  When there, click the little refresher icons to get an up-to-date version of the page.

HALIMACS_0-1670974770315.png

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Jethro82 

Try logging into your account using a browser in incognito or private mode instead.

Your probably looking at old cached information before.

Try doing a refresh by clicking on the little refresh circular wheel on your overview page. 

Need Help? Let's chat.