cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Out of Account

nmontero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I tried logging into my public mobile account and was locked out for an hour when I typed the wrong password once. Then after an hour I clicked forgot password just in case but once I put in my email I was locked out again. Can someone help me please @CS_Agent? Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

@Luddite wrote:

@Dunkman FYI: in theory once the moderator team has been tagged there is no need for a private message. Apparently it just doubles the work of screening issues.I know for sure that multiple private messages do not help.

When the moderators see these tags, they invariably ask for a private message to confirm account and other essential information related to the issue.  I don't believe they try to connect the self serve account to the community account.  Tagging is by and large a distraction these days. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Luddite wrote:

@Dunkman FYI: in theory once the moderator team has been tagged there is no need for a private message. Apparently it just doubles the work of screening issues.I know for sure that multiple private messages do not help.

@Luddite

Maybe so, but the OP will have to send the moderators a message with their personal details in order to verify account ownership anyway, so they might as well send it as soon as possible.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@nmontero

The reset password funciton is not available at the present time.  You will need to contact moderator, but will likely wait 1-2 days for response.  

You can send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include your phone number, account number and PIN.

Need Help? Let's chat.