cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading problem

Darren632
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why do it take forever to sign into my account and why can't I get into my rewards.i mean there seems to be a lot a problems with this service.im paying near 100 a month now and need to be in here for a hour just trying to sign in.this is ridiculous 

10 REPLIES 10

@Darren632  So right now you can get the  same 50GB plan for $55 or if you opt for 90 days it’s $150 for 150GB for .90 days so you could be saving $10-15 more a month . Unless this is CAN /US plan too then it’s not so comparable 

adding just make sure to change plan for next renewal and not immediately or you lose $ on your current cycle @Darren632 

Darren632

It's 65 plus tax for the 50 GB I'm paying 

Darren632

I have the plan here 65 plus tax.

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You have to be very patient and let things load around here, there is never to long to wait. 🤣

I always just let it load and do other things till its working. 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I'd recommend changing your subscription if your paying $80... the 50GB unlimited Data Subscription is only around $60 and some change with Taxes included.. what plan are you paying $80 for??

@Darren632 wrote:

Sorry it's like 80 a month I have the highest plan they have with unlimited.but I can't get in to check my rewards it keeps coming up say message unauthorized

@Darren632 

did you to to My Rewards site via the Rewards tab on My Account?

@Darren632  Ok that makes more sense . Try @softech  suggestions if that don’t work you can use the link to support in my first post . Also note there’s a 50 GB plan right now for $55 30 day and if you opt in for 90 day $150 150GB unlimited plan also 

Adding it’s the plan I’m going after next renewal @Darren632 

Handy1_0-1691689016654.png

Darren632

Sorry it's like 80 a month I have the highest plan they have with unlimited.but I can't get in to check my rewards it keeps coming up say message unauthorized

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Darren632 so you on the new points system then I take it . You need to sign into your rewards portal and once you have 15 points you can redeem it for $15 off your bill . But something else is wrong if you’re paying  $100 every 30 days ( month ) because the most expensive plan is only $65 . If you need support here’s the link

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Darren632 

are you logging in via browser or app?

Try using browser and choose Incogito mode and see if it helps

Need Help? Let's chat.