cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link two phones

Snowietoo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I set up an account for another person and I pay the bill...How can I link them so I can see data usage etc ?

6 REPLIES 6

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Snowietoo 

It's NO PROBLEM to view their usage history if you have the login credentials.

On the other person's self-serve screen, tap on the "View My Usage" area here:

HALIMACS_0-1645395394576.png

From there, you can scroll through to see all incoming/outgoing texts and call numbers and durations, as well as MMS messages.  Bear in mind, you won't be able to see RCS messaging (i.e. Android chat or Apple iMessage) as those are not through mobile networks.

In order to view how much data has been used, on the self-serve landing page, you see that under the My Data & Add-ons section below.  This is quite real-time data so you'll know the allotment and how much they have remaining.

You could also view data used on the usage tab above, however it's only added twice daily there, and represents the data consumed in the preceding 12-hour period:

HALIMACS_1-1645395646457.png

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Snowietoo wrote:

I set up an account for another person and I pay the bill...How can I link them so I can see data usage etc ?

PM does not let us link 2 account together.

Since you are paying for 2 account, eg your account and your child's account, you can login to both accounts separately to find out the data usage for both accounts.  After login, the overview page will show a data usage line as below:

250 MB at 3G speed
28.987  /  250 MB

This plan has 250MB data per 30 days.  used 28.987MB out of 250MB

If this usage line is missing, you have used all your plan data for the current cycle.  You can purchase add-on or renewal your plan early or switch to a new plan with more data.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Snowietoo 

You can't link them. You just need to know the login info for the other account to view usage.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Snowietoo no one login manages multiple lines in PM.  Each line is an independent one and need an unique email address to setup for Self Serve My Account 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Snowietoo Unfortunately, you can't. PM offers only one line per account. 

Need Help? Let's chat.