cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited time*

Celina2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm looking at the $34 can/us plan 50 gb 5g speed plan. I have a few questions. Pls answer all

1. Limited time does that mean:

a) the plan is only offered for a limited time and I'll be forced to change plans in a bit.

OR

b) the offer promotion is only offered for a limited time.

2. Is that a 90 day plan? If yes is than is that 50gb each month or for the 90 days? 

5 REPLIES 5

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Celina2 

This promo plan does not offer 90 day version. 

It is only a 30 day plan with 50 GB each payment cycle .

@Celina2 wrote:

OK that was the 1 st questionw. What about 2nd question. Is it a 90 day plan and how are 50gbs devided

As mentioned, every 30 days. Its' a great plan to have.

Celina2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

OK that was the 1 st questionw. What about 2nd question. Is it a 90 day plan and how are 50gbs devided

This is a 30 day plan.  Limited time only refers to customers only being able to first get this plan during a certain time period. It isn't about how long someone can keep it.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

@Celina2 wrote:

I'm looking at the $34 can/us plan 50 gb 5g speed plan. I have a few questions. Pls answer all

1. Limited time does that mean:

a) the plan is only offered for a limited time and I'll be forced to change plans in a bit.

OR

b) the offer promotion is only offered for a limited time.

2. Is that a 90 day plan? If yes is than is that 50gb each month or for the 90 days? 

The "Offer" is limited time. The plan is forever as long as you pay for it. Never have to change unless YOU want to. It's a Promo Offer. Meaning it can change at anytime. Promo's come and go. It's 50GB of data every 30 days. It's $34 every 30 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.