cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Limited Canada-Wide Talk

Anna_Fritzsche
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I got charged 40 minutes out of my plan even though I only roughly used 10. Where can I complain about this? I tried to submit a ticket after talking to SiMon but the system does not let me login and submit a ticket even though user name and pw are correct.

11 REPLIES 11

@CannonFodder @popping 

Correct on first login is community login.

Then there is actually 4 ways to verify self serve account to submit the ticket.

Verify by SMS

Verify by Logging into self serve account

Verify by pin

And last resort you can select "Can't Verify" which asks you to enter a series of personal info and you have to answer 3 of them.

Screenshot_20200311_193012.jpg

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

To check your voice mail use  another phone to call your number and then press * during the greeting message. Usi ng your cell phone to check voicemail will eat your minutes up.

telemonster
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Auto answering machine is the issue. Do not use it. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CannonFodder wrote:

@popping wrote:

@Anna_Fritzsche wrote:

I got charged 40 minutes out of my plan even though I only roughly used 10. Where can I complain about this? I tried to submit a ticket after talking to SiMon but the system does not let me login and submit a ticket even though user name and pw are correct.

Are you using the login name(email address) and password for your self-serve account to verify you as the owner of your account?

Don't use the community name and password.

Hmmm, that's the first time I've seen someone mention that possibility! 😮  That totally seems like it's the possible issue with a lot of the failed logins around here, and yet I've not seen that mentioned before..... VERY odd! Although it's apparently not the issue THIS time, good catch @popping !!! 👍 

SIMon asks for 2 logins.

First:  Community login even though you already login to community account.  This is done before letting you to enter what is the issue. IIRC, sometime SIMon does not ask for this login.  Correct me if I am wrong.

Second: After you entered the description of the issue/problem, this login is for the PM account which has the issue.  This is to verify that your are the owner of your PM account.

@popping wrote:

@Anna_Fritzsche wrote:

Are you using the login name(email address) and password for your self-serve account to verify you as the owner of your account?

Hmmm, that's the first time I've seen someone mention that possibility! 😮  That totally seems like it's the possible issue with a lot of the failed logins around here, and yet I've not seen that mentioned before..... VERY odd! Although it's apparently not the issue THIS time, good catch @popping !!! 👍 

@Anna_Fritzsche You dont need to log in to create a ticket. Try this private message link to send a message to them directly https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

While you wait for the moderators response, try waiting 50 minutes from last self service account log in attempt, clearing your browser history,  go to incognito / private mode and try again to log in.

@Anna_Fritzsche  you can reach moderators via private message. Link below.

CLICK HERE 

Anna_Fritzsche
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I tried both but neither allows me to login and create a ticket to talk to a moderator, it always gives me the following message "Error logging in". I reset my password but it still won't work

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Anna_Fritzsche Try

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Which plan do you have?

Are you able to login aside from the Simon page?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anna_Fritzsche wrote:

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Anna_Fritzsche calls are counted to the nearest minute and calls to check your voicemail are also counted. Ie 1 minute 5 seconds is counted as 2 minutes. Also, the minutes are used up in real time, whereas the usage history is only updated twice (12 am and pm eastern). Please recheck your usage history bearing this in mind. If you still feel that an error occurred, then contact a moderator and ask them to check it for you.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@Anna_Fritzsche wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.