cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Public Mobile offer.

Scribe_555
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been a user of Public Mobile for a number of years and am now paying $33 a month for 15 GB.

Public Mobile now offer For a limited time, subscribe to a 20GB plan for only $29/month. and I would like to know how I can take advantage of this.

8 REPLIES 8

Mars10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good for you.  It's been ten days fore and no sim card?

Manosh_Haldar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Subscribe to the plan immediately, I didn't wait long after I came to know about the offers. 

@OnlPM 

click the little bubble on lower right side of the page start process of Customer Support...they'll help you with your referral code issue.

@OnlPM wrote:

I just handed over my payment  info as a first time PM customer; sim card in the mail in 2 business days... I see a lot of people talking about this $29 deal, but it seems quite inferior to the one I signed up for; was it directed to me somehow I wonder? 

One I just signed up for was $34/month for 50gb 5g then it has the *2 saying unlimited data after that 'up to 512kbps..  That would seem to be way better than the 'not unlimited' 20gb plan or $29?  Am I seeing something isolated or misunderstanding?

When there is no 5G service, I presume it uses 4G?(only 1 out of 3 locations I will be regularly is 5G, yet only interested in data).

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed14

I tried to enter referral code on signup but it didn't seem to take.

@Scribe_555 , the plan speed is a marketing term and has nothing to do with network connectivity.  All customer have access to connections on 3G/4G/5G networks depending on location and various other factors.  As for which plan is a better deal, that would depend on usage pattern.  If you never go over 20GB, you are effectively paying $5 a month more for nothing.  With respect to your question about referral code entry problems during sign up, you can use the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the web page to initiate a support ticket and an agent will assist with applying the referral code.  

OnlPM

Thanks; I only thought I'd mention it, in case it was hidden from existing customers 'or something'; so you/others could compare it.   I'm 'coming from' $15mo. unlimited 128kbps data on luckymobile; I'll be keeping both for a while to see how they compare. 56kbps can get you about 17gb in a month; 128kbps is enough for basic slow browsing and many voip calls; 512kbps should be enough for low quality video streaming.. In the unlikely event I use 50gb!

My main worry is it somehow won't apply to to 4G when no 5G in area... Or 'hotspot/lte router I might like to use if given a choice.  Hence the testing.

The $34.00 plan is indeed  better deal, but it's what each individual wants.

Verify that you are entering the correct digits and numbers from the code. 

If still not taking,  use the chatbot to submit with the code to be added to your account. 

OnlPM

I just handed over my payment  info as a first time PM customer; sim card in the mail in 2 business days... I see a lot of people talking about this $29 deal, but it seems quite inferior to the one I signed up for; was it directed to me somehow I wonder? 

One I just signed up for was $34/month for 50gb 5g then it has the *2 saying unlimited data after that 'up to 512kbps..  That would seem to be way better than the 'not unlimited' 20gb plan or $29?  Am I seeing something isolated or misunderstanding?

When there is no 5G service, I presume it uses 4G?(only 1 out of 3 locations I will be regularly is 5G, yet only interested in data).

https://subscribe.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/activation/plans/50GB-5Gspeed14

I tried to enter referral code on signup but it didn't seem to take.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

To change plan, sign into My Account, click on Subscription and Add-ONS. Search for the one that you want and click it to select. You will have 2 options.  1 Change Now, or Change on Renewal. Best to change on Renewal that way you will use up your entire current months fee.

Remember however that if you had received an email regarding moving to the new Points System come May, depending on your current plan and the plan you switch to, you might lose the bonus data (if you mind).

Need Help? Let's chat.