cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last year, last week of November Public Mobile online had SIM cards 2 for $5

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Will that be happening this year too......or did I miss it? Or is it yet to come?

10 REPLIES 10

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@Metal1967   Yeah, and you'll have to use a special promo code that won't work. No matter how, when or where you use it.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@walker1  This year due to inflated costs.. the deal will be .. buy one for the price of two.. second one is absolutely free..😬

What I said is very true.

I myself bought 2 sim cards for $5 , directly from lucky.  No one was talking about Dollar store.

PM always copies promos of other providers and vice versa. 

Your just not looking in the right places or not savvy enough.

this is untrue. 

Lucky sims are ALWAYS $4 in Dollarama.  I don't see PM matches it ever

PM never  tries to match sim card price 

@walker1 wrote:

@CountyDownIeUk 

Here's my two cents.  When lucky mobile has a deal of 2 sim cards for $5 , Public Mobile will copy/ match that offer. 

That's what happened last year too, around this time of year.

Uh ok. I never watch Lucky. But I guess PM does, and made a price change to be competitive. 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow 

Last year was 1 for $10 and 1 more bonus freebie...so $5 each

And in the last week of November they kept the bonus in place and dropped the price to $5....so $2.50 each. *

After that week the price went back to $10 and they dropped the bonus. 

But....maybe the NEW strategy is 2 for $10? 

I like it! Don’t get me wrong. But some might not want the extra SIM. 

* I guess I should have posted it. 

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Here's my two cents.  When lucky mobile has a deal of 2 sim cards for $5 , Public Mobile will copy that offer. 

That's what happened last year too, around this time of year.

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

Will that be happening this year too......or did I miss it? Or is it yet to come?

ohhh, that would have been a good deal! I never saw it last year! I just bought mine on here recently 2 for $10 (1 is a bonus sim card) & I thought I did good! 😬. I will be watching for the 2 for $5!

mitchnet12
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had ordered 1 sim card for $10 and received a second for free (automaticlly in the shopping cart) about a month ago, plus tax. That offer is still available.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @CountyDownIeUk 

2 for $5 or 2 for $10?

as you know this deal come and go.  if you can wait, then wait.  If not, amazon has it for $7.50 now.  Not as good as but still a saving 

Need Help? Let's chat.